Moog Protokraft Viking series 10/100/1000Base-T/BX Ethernet switches consist of 4x10/100/1000Base-T ports plus 1x1000Base-BX-U/D port in a wall or floor mounted inline MIL-DTL-38999 connector assembly.
The Viking series Ethernet switch offers two separate D38999 Ethernet connector interfaces. The Ethernet copper interface is a D38999 / 19-35with 4x10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports compliant with IEEE-802.3U:2005 plus the 28 VDC interface. The Ethernet fiber interface is a D38999 / 09-01 with 1x1000Base-BXU / D Ethernet fiber optic port per IEEE-802.3U:2005 for single fiber links up to 10.0 Km.
The Viking 4+1 port single fiber Ethernet switch is a highly integrated and extremely rugged solution for harsh environment networking applications. Its small size, light weight and low power requirements make it an excellent fit for next generation networks.
- 4x10/100/1000Base-T nonblocking wire speed copper Ethernet ports per IEEE 802.3:2005
- 1x1000Base-BX-U/D single fiber Ethernet port per IEE 802.3:2005
- Electrical cable links up to 100 meters (EIA / TIA Cat-5E)
- Fiber optic link distances up to 80.0 Km over 9 / 125µ SMF single fiber optical cables per IEEE 802.3:2005
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Single fiber *ELIO® connector interface per EN4531 / 3645 / 4626 / ARINC 801
- 28 VDC (18 - 36 VDC) power supply - maximum < 8.0 watts
- Shock, vibration and immersion resistant per MIL-STD 810
- OD-CD, NI or ZN-NI plating options for excellent corrosion resistance
- Aluminum connector shells and housing are strong, durable and light weight
- Moog Protokraft Viking series 4+1 port BiDirectional Ethernet switches enable high speed network communications over long distances in harsh environments
- Civil and military vehicle networking
- Aerospace and naval platform networks
- Unmanaged Ethernet switch applications
- Undersea to surface data transmission