Viking 5 Port Ethernet Switch
Moog Protokraft Viking series unmanaged Ethernet switches consist of five (5) 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet switch ports integrated into a wall or floor mounted D38999 connector assembly. The interface to the Viking series switches is a D38999 / 19-35 connector enabling interconnection to external sealed and vibration proof cable assemblies.
Designed to operate in harsh environments, these five port 10/ 100/1000Base-T unmanaged Ethernet switches feature excellent thermal characteristics, high tolerance to vibration and shock and corrosion resistant housings for exceptional EMI / RFI performance. Standard case operating temperature range is -40°C to +85°C, with a standard storage temperature range of -55°C to +100°C. They operate from +28 VDC power supplies.
- Layer 2 unmanaged Ethernet switch with 5x10/100/1000Base-T switched interface ports
- Five triple-speed (10/100/1000Base-T) copper Ethernet ports per IEEE 802.3:2005
- MIL-DTL-38999 size 19-35
- Full duplex flow control and half duplex back pressure, symmetric and asymmetric
- Olive drab cadmium plating meets stringent corrosion resistance specifications
- Small size and weight for simple mounting and installation
- Unmanaged Ethernet switch - no configuration required
- 28 VDC (18 - 36 VDC) power supply - maximum < 5 W
- Shock, vibration and immersion resistant per MIL-STD-810
- Jumbo frame support in all speeds - 10/100/1000Base-T
- Aluminum housings are strong, durable and lightweight
- Cable link distances up to 100 m (EIA / TIA Cat-5E)
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Auto sensing of half or full duplex operation
- Sealed against liquid and solid contaminants
Viking series 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet switches enable high speed network communications in harsh environments.
- Civil and military vehicle Fast or Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Plug and play operation – no configuration required
- Unmanaged Ethernet switch port multiplication