Falcon DVI Fiber Optic Media Converters
Moog Protokraft Falcon series dual DVI fiber optic transmitters or receivers consist of optoelectronic transmitter or receiver functions integrated into a bulkhead mounted MIL-DTL-38999 connector assembly. The optical transmitters are high output 850 nm VCSEL’s.The optical receivers consist of PIN and preamplifier assemblies and limiting postamplifiers for an easy link extension via fiber optics up to 500 m.
The electrical interface to the Falcon series dual DVI fiber optic media converters is a D38999 / 19-18 quadrax connector enabling interconnection to a standard DVI connector interface with a quadrax cable adaptor.
- Optical fiber link distances up to 500 m
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Shock, vibration and immersion resistant per MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-1344
- Olive drab cadmium plating meets stringent corrosion performance specifications
- Aluminum alloy enclosure and D38999 shells are strong, durable, corrosion resistant and lightweight
- MIL-T-29504 compliant optical fiber connector interface
- D38999 / quadrax interface provides robust interconnection to internal chassis wiring or backbone
- Sealed against liquid and solid contaminants
- Shock and vibration resistant
- 28 VDC (16 - 32 VDC) power supply
Falcon series bulkhead mounted DVI fiber optic line extenders enable high speed video transmission over long distances in harsh environments.
- DVI link extension
- Remote display clusters
- Alternative display configurations
- EMI environments